- State of Florida Certified Building Contractor, License # CBC 1251309
- Certified Lead Renovator, certificate no: R-1-8865-10-02901
- Heritage Circle Member, Florida Trust for Historic Preservation, Inc.
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Past Director, Vice Chairman and 1997 Builder of the Year, St. Johns County Builders Council
- Approved Builder for Sea Colony Development, St. Augustine Beach and multiple National & Local Leading Institutions
- Graduate University of Georgia and Life Member Georgia Alumni Association
- Member Woman's Exchange of St. Augustine, caretaker of the historic Pena Peck House Museum
Elaine H. Darnold
A native of Athens, Georgia, and a graduate of the University of Georgia, Elaine has lived and worked in St. Augustine since 1974. Elaine has built homes in Epping Forest in Jacksonville and in Sea Colony, Anastasia Dunes and Marsh Creek in St. Augustine, as well as custom beachfront and riverfront homes within the area. Historic restorations include the Lightner Museum, The Casa Monica Hotel and many private residences within St. Augustine Historic Districts. Of particular interest are two projects listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the circa 1879 Sanchez Homestead and the circa 1732 Casa Horruytiner-Bessey.
Partner Kenneth Darnold
is an accomplished craftsman with over twenty five years experience in carpentry, furniture design, carving, plaster work and gold leafing. Kenneth's work includes all the custom wood work in the Tiberio Library, The Lightner East Room and the Lightner Museum Board Room, all within the Lightner Museum complex. He also restored and/or reproduced the custom stained windows and exterior wood work on the Casa Monica Hotel. Many of his art pieces are on exibit at local art galleries and at his showroom at 9 N.Leonardi Street in St. Augustine.